If you want to bake buns, and the oven is unavailable for some reason, use a proven, very tasty and simple recipe - lush buns with delicate custard.
- 3 egg yolks;
- 50 g sugar;
- 20 grams of flour;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 15 grams of butter.
Dough for buns:
- 380 gr flour;
- 60 grams of sugar;
- 5 grams of salt;
- 5 grams of dry yeast;
- 60 ml of hot water (not boiling water);
- 80 ml of hot milk;
- 40 grams of butter;
- 2 eggs.
1. Starting with custard. Mix egg yolks with sugar and flour. Heat milk with butter in a saucepan. Add to the egg-flour mixture, stir thoroughly, filter, to avoid lumps. We put on the stove and boil over low heat to the state of the cream.
2. Knead the dough on the buns. Pour the sifted flour on the work surface, add sugar, salt and yeast, mix. Make a recess in the center, add eggs, hot water and milk to it. Knead soft, slightly sticky dough to hands. Add the softened butter, form an elastic, but soft dough. We place it in a form under a food wrap, we leave until the dough will increase in size twice.
3. Spread the dough lightly with flour, level with the hands and divide into portions, one for each bun. We form balls, cover with food film. Leave for 15 minutes, during this time the dough will increase again in size.
4. Roll out a piece of dough along, put 2 tsp inside. custard, pinch edges.
5. Buns are covered with food film, leaving the last time for 40-50 minutes, so that they double in size.
6. Fry in a dry frying pan over medium heat under the lid on both sides.
Buns ready. Enjoy your meal!
For more information on how to make quiche without an oven, see the video below: